AICR supports a number of scientific meetings and conferences throughout the year. In 2013/14 they include:
23rd European Drosophila Research Conference
- 16 – 19 October 2013
- The 23rd European Drosophila Research Conference will be held in the Palau de Congressos de Catalunya in Barcelona, Spain.
- Over 700 delegates will come together to discuss the latest developments in the Growing Community of Drosophila research.
- AICR is a sponsor of the event.
CNIO-Nature Symposium – Frontiers in Tumour Heterogeneity and Plasticity
- October 27-30 2013
- Madrid, Spain
- The symposium will bring together world leaders on tumour heterogeneity and plasticity. The main lectures will be complemented by a number of short talks selected from the submitted abstracts and a large number of posters. The organiser’s actively encourage presentation of unpublished work and lively discussion.
- AICR will sponsor Professor Cedric Blanpain of Institute Cochin, Paris to speak on The Cancer Cell of origin.
- 3-6 November 2013
- The Conference will involve a mix of high quality plenary, symposia, and parallel sessions, together with poster sessions and industry-sponsored commercial workshops, over a period of four days.
- AICR will support the Conference with an exhibition stand